Kiss gifting stress goodbye! Our team of experts has put together a list of gifts that are sure to wow with options for every budget.
Gifts $20 and Under
Small budget? No worries! These gifts are sure to make your buds feel special. They also make awesome stocking stuffers.
- UST Flexware Bowl – $4.99 – This cleverly designed bowl folds down flat, so it’s easy to have on hand. It’s popular among avid campers and dog lovers alike.
- Luci Lux – $19.99 – This inflatable solar light is great for friends who love to hang outside.
- Floppy Friends Sloth – $9.99 – Let’s get real. Who doesn’t love sloths? This precious plush will score points with all the kids on your list.
- Enamel & Co Mama Bear Mug – $16.25 – Because the tough mamas on your list could use some caffeine – trust us.
- Simple Modern Ascent Bottle – $18.99 – This double wall bottle keeps beverages seriously cold. It’s the perfect gift for that friend who’s trying to cut down on their plastic usage.
- GSI Java Drip – $9.95 – For your friend who’s, well, a little bit of a coffee snob. This lightweight pour over will let them make a superior cuppa joe on the trail, on the road, or wherever they happen to be.
- Sawyer Mini Filter – $19.95 – For efficient filtration, it doesn’t get much better than the Sawyer Mini. This compact filter can be used to pre-filter into the included soft bottle or inline on a bladder, so you’ll never be without fresh water.
- GSI Nesting Wineglass Set – $14.95 – These compact wine glasses are just right for those friends who love romantic picnics.
- Siberian Sky Beanie – $20.00 – This colorful beanie is sure to brighten up even the gloomiest of winter days.
Gifts $50 and Under
- Killtech Kids’ Naveon Fleece – $21.00 – This lightweight fleece is just the right weight for little explorers.
- Columbia Kids’ Fluffy Fleece – $39.99 – Your favorite snuggle bug won’t be able to resist this plushy fleece hoodie.
- Columbia Snow More Gaiter & Hat – $30.00 – Cozy? Check. Adorable? Check. It doesn’t get much more fun than this cute set!
- Arcade Ranger Belt – $26.00 – This stretchy belt is metal free and low profile – perfect for backpacking and travel.
- Columbia Lost Lager Beanie – $25.00 – This toasty beanie is the epitome of classic.
- Wolverine Plainwell Plaid – $34.99 – This rugged plaid offers Wolverine durability for a frugal price.
- Stanley Two Bowl Adventure Cookset – $40.00 – This compact cookset has everything that even the most “extra” backpacker needs.
- Stanley 7 Qt Adventure Cooler – $45.00 – Ice for days in a compact size. Your favorite fisherman or beach bum will love this tough cooler.
- Pudus Classic – $24.99 – Even Oprah is a fan of these snuggly socks. They come in dozens of prints and are sure to be a hit with everyone on your list.
Gifts $100 and Under
- Kelty Range 2.0 Trekking Poles – $59.95 – Trekking poles reduce fatigue and really take your hiking to the next level. This is a great gift for your friend who wants to try new trails.
- Killtech Caddry Fleece – $72.00 – German brand, Killtech, has been making quality outdoor gear for decades. We’re huge fans of this sleek fleece.
- Columbia Powder Lite Down Jacket – $99.99 – This classic insulated jacket offers superior warmth at an unbeatable value.
- Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad – $54.95 – This plush sleeping pad is incredibly light. Thanks to its v-shaped channels it maintains its loft all night long. We love it for the camper who doesn’t want to sacrifice on comfort.
- Columbia Kids’ Powder Lite Down Hoodie – $84.99 – This toasty jacket can stand up to even the chilliest of snow days.
- Camelbak Lobo Hydration Pack – $100.00 – With a 100 oz bladder and a helmet compatible design, this hydration pack is perfect for your favorite mountain biker.
- Mountainsmith Trippin’ Day Pack – $59.95 – We dig this pack’s vintage charm. It makes a great commuter, hiking, or travel pack.
Gifts $100 and Up
- Tidal Coast Kayak Package – $419.30 – This sit on top kayak package is an awesome deal. For less than $500 you get a kayak, paddle, and deluxe seat.
- Mountainsmith Bear Creek 2 Tent – $139.95 – This lightweight + super breathable tent is a great value, and is sure to be a hit with your favorite camper.
- Columbia Bugaboot II – $110.00 – These insulated boots are ready for whatever winter throws their way.
- Kelty Cosmic 20 Sleeping Bag – $169.95 – Kelty calls this down bag a “unicorn at a pony price” and we’re inclined to agree. This bag offers compact down construction loaded with clever features (we love the stash pocket), at half the price of similar bags.
- Deuter Air Contact 65 + 10 Pack – $280.00 – This pack has plenty of room for extended trips, and features Deuter’s lifetime warranty. We love the breathable Air Contact back panel.
- Columbia Heavenly Omni Heat Boots – $140.00 – These waterproof + insulated boots will keep your feet dry and happy in temps down to -25F. The furry lining takes the cozy factor to the next level.